President, Commercial Sales & Leasing
Mr. John Loh was born in Shanghai, China and has been a long-time Oakland resident of the Crocker Highlands neighborhood.
Throughout John’s illustrious 40 years of commercial brokerage and consulting, he has amassed a client list of individual, institutional and international clients in the San Francisco Bay Area commercial property market including, but not limited to:
Bank of America
Neptune Orient Lines
American President Companies
California Federal Bank
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland
John has extensive experience working with commercial and multi-family developers in site selection, land acquisition and entitlement processes. In 2008, John spearheaded one of the largest syndicate deals to purchase Oakland Chinatown’s Pacific Renaissance Plaza which has seen returns north of x%.
John has held numerous prestigious municipal, state and federal appointments. A partial list of past and present appointments include:
- President of the Board of Commissioners for Port of Oakland
- Board of Directors at the United States Merchant Marines Academy
- Board of Directors at Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland
- Founding Member and Board of Directors of the USS Hornet
- Advisor Chinatown Chamber of Commerce
- Alameda County Sheriff Emeritus
- Asian Cultural Center
- Oakland Chinatown Association of the East Bay
- Operation Homefront – Welcome Home Parade after Desert Storm
- Asian Advisory Committee on Crime
When John is not closing multi-million dollar deals, he enjoys traveling the world and crossing off bucket-list items; spending time with his family, including his two grandchildren; eating his favorite Chinese dishes with his six siblings; and playing golf with his buddies at Claremont Country Club.
(510) 339-9825 x102